Clif’s extensive experience in public finance gives his clients reassurance when they’re seeking legal help. Whether it is on tax-exempt financing, including arbitrage rebate calculation and compliance, or low-income housing tax credit transactions, he provides a professional and personalized experience.
Clif works on a variety of tax-exempt bond issues, bank loans and interest rate swap transactions for school districts, sewer and water authorities, hospitals, industrial development authorities, redevelopment authorities, housing finance authorities, and other state and local issuers. In addition to public finance, he has significant experience in handling various federal, state and local tax matters, including tax litigation in the Tax Court and in Pennsylvania tribunals, and working on financial transactions, including mortgage-backed securities and limited partnership syndications.
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1979)
- Harvard College (A.B., 1970)
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell