Anne is a civil litigator defending a wide-variety of personal injury claims on behalf of product manufacturers, retailers, trucking/fleet operations, and a host of other individuals and businesses. She has tried cases in Kentucky state and federal courts and takes pride in aggressive and early evaluation of cases so that clients can make informed decisions about resolution or trial. In addition, Anne is a trained mediator with a particular interest in tort-based claims and equine-related disputes.
She is co-chair of the firm’s Toxic Tort subgroup, and serves on the in-house Medicare Secondary Payer team. The latter advises clients and colleagues on MSP compliance issues and best practices for resolving cases involving Medicare beneficiaries.
Anne’s practice also involves her passion – horses. Whether her equine law clients need sale contracts and boarding agreements or face liability issues unique to horse owners, she advises a spectrum of clients from the backyard hobby owner to the non-profit rescue to the large training barn. Anne believes mediation with an experienced equine practitioner is an attractive and cost-conscious alternative to expensive and time-consuming litigation. An avid rider and racing enthusiast, Anne is a member of the ASHA and the Rock Creek Riding Club.
Prior to joining Dinsmore in 2009, Anne spent the first eight years of her career practicing at Woodward Hobson & Fulton.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Western Kentucky University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1998)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association, Communications Committee
- Defense Research Institute
- American Saddlebred Horse Association
- United States Equestrian Federation
- Rock Creek Riding Club, board member
- Washington & Lee University Law Alumni Association
- Western Kentucky University Alumni Association
- Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent in Martindale-Hubbell
- Roster of Court-Approved Mediators, Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts
- Kentucky Rising Stars®