Anne is a civil litigator who enjoys a multi-faceted practice. Anne defends a wide variety of claims on behalf of product manufacturers, retailers, trucking companies, and a host of other businesses and individuals. Anne has extensive experience in Kentucky state and federal courts and represents clients in multiple industries and sectors from pre-suit investigations through summary judgement, trial, and, if necessary, appeal. In addition, Anne also serves as outside risk manager and coordinator for clients needing multiple areas of expertise. She works to ensure aggressive and early evaluation of matters so that clients can make informed decisions on next steps. Anne enjoys collaborating with colleagues across Dinsmore’s footprint to address each client’s specific needs.
Anne is a member of the Tort Group and co-chairs the Toxic Tort subgroup. She serves on the in-house Medicare Secondary Payer team to advise internal and external partners on MSP compliance issues and best practices for resolving cases involving Medicare beneficiaries.
Another facet of Anne’s practice involves her passion—horses. Whether her equine law clients need sales contracts and boarding agreements, face liability issues, or simply need general risk management, Anne advises clients from the backyard hobby owner to the non-profit rescue to the large training barn. Anne is a trained mediator and believes that mediation with an experienced equine practitioner is an attractive and cost-conscious alternative for all sides. An avid rider and horseracing enthusiast, Anne is a member of the ASHBA and the Rock Creek Riding Club.
Prior to joining Dinsmore in 2008, Anne spent the first eight years of her career practicing at Woodward, Hobson & Fulton, LLP.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Western Kentucky University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1998)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association, Communications Committee
- Defense Research Institute
- American Saddlebred Horse and Breeders Association
- United States Equestrian Federation
- Rock Creek Riding Club
- Washington & Lee University Law Alumni Association
- Western Kentucky University Alumni Association
- Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent in Martindale-Hubbell
- Kentucky Rising Stars®