Craig is an experienced litigator whose practice is devoted to civil litigation with a primary concentration on representation of Fortune 500 companies in toxic tort and occupational injury litigation, including alleged cumulative trauma, respiratory injury, personal injury, asbestos-related disease, silicosis and hearing loss matters. He has managed and defended mass litigation while representing several national manufacturing clients in product liability matters, insurance companies in personal injury and bad faith cases, as well as restaurants and other commercial clients in premises liability litigation.
He serves as trial counsel for manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and contractors in mass tort litigation. This litigation ranges from the single-plaintiff claim or several hundred-plaintiff matters to class actions. He has an active practice defending clients in state and federal court throughout Kentucky, West Virginia and Ohio.
Craig graduated cum laude from Ohio University in 1989 receiving B.A.s in Finance and Management. He then graduated from The Ohio State University College of Law in 1994.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1994)
- Ohio University (B.A., cum laude, 1989)
- Finance and Management
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Boyd County Bar Association
- Cabell County Bar Association
- Buckeye Networking Group
- East West Ambassadors, past board member
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Advisory Board, past member
- Child Development Academy, board member
- United Way of the River Cities
- Boy Scouts of America
- West Virginia Super Lawyers®