Gary focuses his practice on intellectual property law, and his experience includes managing portfolios for Fortune 500 companies and other clients. He drafts, reviews, and negotiates agreements related to intellectual property rights and advises clients on global branding and trademark strategy, clearance, protection, and enforcement. He also advises clients on issues such as domain name, copyright, anti-counterfeiting, IP due diligence, trade dress, right of publicity, and unfair competition.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (Master of Laws, 2010)
- Intellectual Property
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D., 1999)
- Michigan State University (B.A., 1993)
- International Trademark Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Association