Grant focuses his practice on litigation and tort law. His experience includes representing hospitals, medical practice groups, and physicians in medical malpractice actions; drafting and arguing motions; and performing legal research including review and analysis of case law, statutes, and relevant factual documents.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Grant worked as a judicial term clerk for Judge Lanny King in the Western District of Kentucky. As a law student he gained courtroom experience in limited student practice with the Delaware City Prosecutor’s Office, Moritz Civil Law Clinic, and served as a mediator in Franklin County Municipal Court through the Moritz Mediation Clinic. He also completed an internship at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Kentucky.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, articles editor
- Murray State University (M.P.A., 2015)
- Murray State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association, member
- Louisville Bar Association, member
- Illinois Bar Association, member
- Kentucky Defense Counsel, member