Zach’s practice focuses largely in patent procurement and opinion matters, including application preparation, domestic and foreign prosecution, appeals, and patentability and validity opinions. He has been a patent practitioner since graduating from the University of Arizona in 2007.
Prior to entering law, he obtained a doctorate in pharmacology and toxicology through a focus on mapping protein signaling pathways.
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- The University of Arizona (Ph.D., 2004)
- Dept. of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- University of California, San Diego (B.S., 1998)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- District of Columbia