Krysta focuses her practice on fidelity and surety bond claims and litigation, complex litigation involving financial institution and commercial crime policies, commercial law, transactional matters, general business matters and litigation. She also has experience in state and federal environmental litigation.
She has presented on owner and operator liability under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA). Further, Krysta’s paper, Rescission – Inaccuracies, Fraud and Deception in the Application was recently published in Volume XXII of the Fidelity Law Journal.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2014)
- Journal of College and University Law, executive symposium editor
- Valparaiso University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Political Science and Humanities
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois