Krysta is an associate in our Litigation Department who focuses her practice on fidelity and surety bond claims and litigation, complex litigation involving financial institution and commercial crime policies, commercial law, transactional matters, general business matters and litigation. She also has experience in state and federal environmental litigation.
She has presented on owner and operator liability under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA). Further, Krysta’s paper, Rescission – Inaccuracies, Fraud and Deception in the Application was recently published in Volume XXII of the Fidelity Law Journal.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2014)
- Executive Symposium Editor, Journal of College and University Law
- Valparaiso University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Political Science and Humanities
- Northern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Illinois