Krysta is an experienced trial lawyer who focuses her practice on complex litigation—both civil and criminal—commercial law, government investigations, and general business matters. As an effective and efficient litigator, Krysta routinely represents companies and individuals in a host of crises and needs. She prides herself on providing strategic and timely advice and showing her clients how to reach the intended resolution using a holistic approach. She uses creative and practical approaches when resolving disputes, including working collaboratively with all parties when possible, participating in the alternative dispute resolution process, and knowing when to actively proceed through litigation in the most efficient and cost effective manner for her clients.
Her broad experience uniquely positions her to conduct all manner of litigation for firm clients, which she does skillfully and efficiently. Krysta’s experience handling white collar and government investigations is a particular asset as it allows her to create working relationships with government departments and agencies, enabling her to more effectively counsel clients.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2014)
- Journal of College and University Law, executive symposium editor
- Valparaiso University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Political Science and Humanities
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois