Our team represents employers in connection with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), including manufacturers, construction companies, retailers, health care providers and companies in the hospitality and transportation industries. Understanding the safety issues that can arise for employees, we utilize a detail-oriented approach to ensure our clients remain in compliance, insulate themselves from risk and provide a safe environment for their employees.
We offer a full range of services in connection with safety and health law including:
- Consulting with clients concerning compliance with OSHA standards;
- Providing preventative advice, training and guidance on minimizing exposure to OSHA citations and penalties;
- Counseling clients on how to handle and conduct themselves during an OSHA inspection;
- Representing employers at OSHA informal settlement conferences;
- Representing employers in OSHA litigation; and
- Defending employers against charges of discrimination, retaliation or whistleblowing activities.
We understand safety issues can have a profound impact on our clients’ business, and our experienced team works to ensure our clients and their employees remain protected.