Our attorneys provide enterprise-level guidance to help identify and mitigate risks and keep our clients’ businesses moving forward.
We recognize that these issues are often not purely “legal,” so we coordinate a team effort alongside our clients’ business and IT/security experts to ensure business, technical and legal priorities are addressed in a holistic way. We understand the limitations of written policies and focus heavily on implementation strategies and practical approaches to risk management.
Our work in this area includes:
- Advising on enterprise-level risks specific to each client;
- Identifying relevant legal or industry-specific cybersecurity and privacy obligations;
- Developing compliance strategies;
- Reviewing, drafting and revising privacy and information security policies, including incident response plans;
- Conducting audits of cybersecurity and privacy policies and practices;
- Assisting with policy implementation; and
- Advising on insurance coverage specific to cybersecurity and privacy risks.
We place great importance on building efficient lines of communication with our clients, paving the way for a quick response should an urgent situation arise.