A member of the Litigation Department, Tim serves as business and legal counselor to large financial services corporations, services companies, privately held businesses and state and regulatory bodies. He has extensive experience defending businesses in a variety of areas, and works closely with clients to structure and execute strategies that meet their needs, whether seeking early resolution or preparing for trial.
Tim has a proven track record of success at all stages of litigation, both in and out of the courtroom , and has appeared in state and federal courts across the country in both bench and jury trials an appeals. He has achieved favorable results for clients in cases involving financial services and business litigation, franchise disputes, fraud, deceptive practices, regulatory compliance, complex contract disputes and business torts. Tim has also worked with clients to handle internal investigations for public and private clients, commercial loan enforcement matters and appellate advocacy issues.
Tim is a trusted leader within the Firm, sitting on several committees, including the Firm’s Expansion and Recruiting Committees.
- John Marshall Law School (LL.M., 2004)
- Intellectual Property
- John Marshall Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- Northern Arizona University (B.S., cum laude, 2001)
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern Division of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Iowa Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Selected for the Illinois Rising Stars® List