Alec focuses his practice on estate planning, estate and trust administration, business organizations and real estate transactions. Alec enjoys helping individuals and families to “set their house in order” and in assisting families in the orderly administration of estates and trusts and the timely transfer of assets to estate and trust beneficiaries.
Alec is a native of Florida and has been practicing law for forty years. Prior to beginning his law career Alec worked as a certified public accountant with Deloitte.
Alec received his undergraduate degree from Florida State University with a degree in accounting and received his law degree from Cumberland School of Law, Samford University and his Masters of Law in taxation from the University of Miami School of Law. Alec is board certified in Wills, Trusts, and Estate Law by the Florida Bar.
- University of Miami (LL.M., 1981)
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (J.D., with honors, 1978)
- Florida State University (B.S.B.A., with honors, 1972)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Journey Christian Church, Member
- Board Certified in Wills, Trusts & Estate by Florida Bar
- “AV” Rated Attorney by Martindale Hubbell Law Directory