Brian has a wide range of civil litigation experience, both in commercial and tort cases. His practice focuses on commercial and business litigation, representing a wide variety of clients in state and federal courts, as well as private arbitrations. He represents both large and small businesses as well as individuals. He has first-chair experience in jury and non-jury trials.
His approach to litigation is outcome-oriented and he understands the value of alternative dispute resolution options, such as mediation. He frequently speaks at conferences and in-house seminars throughout the country on various legal topics related to litigation and business law.
Brian is active in the Orlando community and serves on the Board of Directors of several charitable organizations. He is an active member of Florida Citrus Sports, which annually hosts two major college football bowl games in Orlando.
- University of Nebraska College of Law (J.D., 1997)
- Nebraska Wesleyan University (B.A., 1994)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- Florida Bar Association
- International Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Metals Service Center Institute, Florida Chapter Legal Counsel
- Florida Building Materials Association
- Florida Citrus Sports
- ACC Team Host
- Pop-Tarts Bowl
- Team Selection Committee Member
- Associate Board of Directors Member