Brittany concentrates her practice in medical malpractice defense litigation and has assisted in defending numerous health care providers in medical negligence cases involving a variety of medical issues. She enjoys working with health care professionals and learning about their practices. She also handles a variety of premises liability and general tort liability matters and has experience representing insurance companies, retailers, and railway companies in a variety of cases, including professional liability, personal injury, and property related claims.
She earned her law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law. During law school, she practiced as a student attorney in the Veterans Advocacy Clinic and represented veterans in various matters before federal administrative agencies and state courts.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Veterans Advocacy Clinic and Firearms Law and Policy
- West Virginia University (B.S., 2013)
- Criminal Justice
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
West Virginia Rising Star
- Litigation (2023)
- Tort (2023)