Callie focuses her practice on public finance. She received her J.D. from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law where she served as managing editor of the Indiana Law Journal. While in law school, Callie worked as a summer associate and law clerk for Dinsmore where she gained experience working on and structuring a variety of public finance projects and tax-exempt transactions for various governmental and non-profit entities throughout Kentucky.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Indiana Law Journal, managing editor
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition
- Women's Law Caucus, president
- University of Alabama (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Presidential Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa