Crystal’s focus is on litigation. Her experience includes assisting with trials, depositions, mediations, and large scale discovery projects in products liability and premises liability cases.
She received her J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. While in law school, Crystal worked as a summer associate and law clerk for Dinsmore. She also received a limited license to practice law with the Robert and Sue Ellen Ackerson Law Clinic where she represented low-income victims of domestic violence in emergency protection hearings.
Prior to law school, Crystal worked as a litigation paralegal for eight years.
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- University of Louisville Journal of Law & Education, notes editor
- Robert C. Jayes Memorial Award
- CALI Awards for Highest Grade: Electronic Research; Criminal Procedure: Judicial Process
- University of Louisville (B.S., 2009)
- Kentucky (PENDING)