Legal Consideration for Employers as Employees Return to Work amid COVID-19
This COVID-19 WVCLE Webinar will discuss various employment-related topics which both employers and employees need to be cognizant of as businesses begin to reopen and employees return to work. The following topics will be discussed as they specifically pertain to employees:
- returning to the workplace from leave, quarantine, business closure, or otherwise;
- Coronavirus as it relates to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and Title VII;
- safety protocols, personal protective equipment, and informational signage in the workplace;
- employee vacation procedures;
- COVID-19 tests; and
- the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.