Mergers and Acquisitions
Lead counsel in the following acquisition and divestiture transactions for Dayton-based clients:
- Multiple acquisitions and divestitures and related bank financings, joint ventures, licenses and distribution agreements, both domestic and international, for a multinational scientific instruments and measuring devices company;
- Customer financing documents and related joint ventures for machine tool manufacturer;
- Multi-year acquisition and divestiture and related equipment lease program to reposition a publicly-held metals company out of the metal foundry business into more advanced metals technology businesses;
- Multiple acquisitions and divestitures for a publicly-held manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, electric motors and consumer products;
- Multiple acquisitions and divestitures, license and distribution agreements for publicly-held conglomerate;
- Divestiture of specialty paper businesses for publicly-held paper manufacturer.