Representation of Large Multi-National Company in ERISA Litigation
Successful handling of multiple ERISA denial of benefits and breach of fiduciary duty lawsuits involving all aspects of ERISA litigation, plan drafting, standard of review, coverage and jurisdictional analyses for large employer-sponsored plans in defense of claims for denial of retirement, health, disability and other employee benefits under the plans. Representative cases:
- Bybee v. Procter & Gamble Co., et al
- Obtained court ruling in favor of employer-sponsored health plan after evidentiary hearing on the merits in ERISA denial of benefits case.
- Mechley v. Procter & Gamble Co. Disability Benefit Plan, et al.
- Decision in favor of disability benefit plan affirmed by Sixth Circuit on appeal of ERISA denial of disability benefits claim.
- Halcomb v. The Procter & Gamble Disability Benefits Plan, et al.
- Reached successful early resolution of ERISA denial of disability benefits claim.