Jim has been servicing clients in Florida since 1967 and his client’s satisfaction is evidenced by their long-term relationships, in some cases in excess of 45 years. His experience after admission into the Florida Bar includes representation of a full range of business enterprises including substantial restaurant interests, real estate investment and development, entity formation, commercial contracts, and all other aspects of business relationships and endeavors. He is also able to assist in estate planning and administration, thereby enabling him to provide full service to his clients.
Participation in contract negotiations, particularly in the area real estate, has been of value to clients, since in each case he takes a personal interest in his client’s objectives and strives to achieve them. His ability to carry those transactions through development and continued ownership or resale has been of particular benefit to them.
- University of Florida (J.D., 1967)
- University Blue Key Honorary Society
- University of Connecticut (B.S., 1958)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Florida Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Past President, Maitland Rotary, Maitland Chamber of Commerce, Maitland Civic Center
- Maitland City Council
- City of Maitland
- Catholic Diocese of Orlando Board of Education Chair
- St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church