Megan is an intellectual property attorney focusing her practice on patent prosecution and management. She assists clients with drafting and prosecuting U.S. and foreign patent applications, and has experience in patent litigation and infringement analysis. She also represents clients in a variety of domestic and international transactions involving IP, including IP license agreements, collaboration agreements, research and development agreements, and technology transfer agreements. Her experience includes patent matters in a variety of technological fields, focusing primarily on biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. In addition to her legal experience, Megan also has industry experience with pharmaceutical companies and research experience in cellular and molecular biology.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Indiana State University (M.S., 2013)
- Indiana University (B.S., 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana