Phoebe is an associate who focuses on commercial litigation matters. She gained experience in conducting legal research and writing as a judicial extern for Judge Elizabeth Brodsky in preparation for Boulder County Court proceedings and during her internship for Judge Michael Berger at the Colorado Court of Appeals. In both courts, she assisted in drafting various orders and memoranda for both civil and criminal matters. Phoebe received her J.D. from University of Colorado Law School.
- University of Colorado School of Law (J.D., 2023)
- Colorado Law Mock Trial President
- American Association of Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition Regional Champion
- Carrigan Cup Mock Trial Competition Champion - 2021, 2022
- University of North Carolina Asheville (B.S., B.A., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Management, Psychology
- The Order of Barristers