Ross focuses his practice on commercial litigation. His practice includes representation of clients in state and federal courts in a variety of types of business disputes and in shareholder litigations. He has represented both individuals and entities large and small, including closely-held enterprises and Fortune 500 companies. His experience has also involved appearances before state and federal appellate courts.
Ross’s practice also includes representation of clients in connection with government and internal investigations, including in inquiries by federal regulators. In addition, he has advised clients on potential litigation exposure in connection with proposed corporate transactions.
Before joining Dinsmore, Ross practiced law in New York City with a major international law firm. Earlier in his career, Ross was a law clerk for a federal district judge in Manhattan. Before law school, Ross worked in government relations in Washington, D.C.
- Cornell Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Articles Editor, Cornell Law Review
- Author, “A Third Way: The Presidential Nonsigning Statement,” 96 Cornell L. Rev. 1503 (2011).
- University of Notre Dame (B.A.)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio