Bobby counsels employers in all aspects of employment law, including training, conducting investigations, defending administrative charges and litigation matters and appeals before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights and state and federal courts throughout Kentucky. He has experience handling issues involving Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Kentucky Civil Rights Act, and many other state and federal statutes and regulations governing employment disputes.
He also represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including claims of product liability (variety of products), personal injury, negligence, premises liability, professional malpractice, automobile liability and nursing home litigation. He has successfully handled jury and bench trials in Kentucky and Indiana. Bobby has appeared before numerous courts throughout Kentucky as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He represents a wide range of clients including all types of employers, individuals, retail and restaurant businesses, medical and legal professionals, municipal entities and insurance companies.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Bobby practiced with a mid-sized Kentucky based litigation firm for several years in various civil litigation practice areas.
He serves on the firm’s Recruiting Committee and Professional Development Committee.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of Kentucky (B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2001)
- Business Management & Marketing
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Western District of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Retail & Restaurant Defense Association
- Leadership Louisville Center Ignite Program, graduate
- Friends of Frazier Rehabilitation Hospital Board, member
- Selected for the Kentucky Rising Star® List