Allan focuses his practice on corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic transactions, and general corporate governance and organizational matters. He has provided representation to technology focused emerging growth companies, advising them during their entire corporate life cycle, and has experience representing both companies and venture capital firms in private equity and debt financings.
He joined the firm after practicing in the San Francisco Bay Area. He served as the general counsel for Sproost, Inc., handling all legal matters and providing strategic business advice. Previously, he was an attorney with Gunderson Dettmer in Silicon Valley. Allan began his career at the law firm of Latham & Watkins in its San Francisco office.
- Stanford Law School (J.D., 2002)
- Northwestern University (B.A., 1997)
- Psychology and Environmental Sciences
- Clifton Cultural Arts Center, Board of Directors
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, fellow