For more than a decade, Allison has represented health care institutions, physicians, senior living facilities, nursing homes, and other health care providers in litigation involving claims of professional negligence related to patient care. Allison has experience in products liability, commercial litigation, and contractual litigation. Her experience includes representing clients in medical malpractice, toxic tort, personal injury, pharmaceutical defense, financial institutions, and related cases. She is an experienced litigator who has tried complex multi-week trials, handled mediations, and dealt with all stages of litigation obtaining successful results for her clients.
She enjoys learning about the intricate details and scientific facts connected to her clients’ work, and she regularly reads and reviews new legal authority and medical science journals. These qualities are essential and keep her ready to handle complex issues and testimony involving expert witnesses. Allison has extensive experience practicing in both state and federal courts, including experience in complex and multi-district litigation. She is licensed to practice law in Ohio, Kentucky, and Texas.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Kentucky (B.A., summa cum laude, 2006)
- Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute