Aubrey focuses his practice on public finance. Before joining Dinsmore, he worked for the Ohio Department of Development. During his time with the department he gained valuable experience with government operations, economic development, and bond financed assistance and development programs. He received his J.D. from Capital University Law School.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2021)
- The Capital University Law Review, content editor
- CALI Award for Excellence in Property II
- Federal Bar Association Extern Scholar
- Capital University (B.A., cum laude, 2018)
- Ohio (Pending)