Audy advises individuals on matters involving their personal wealth, including estate planning, trust, charitable giving, business succession planning, asset protection. He also assists commercial clients with project financing and complex real estate matters.
He is active in the community and state. He is a board member of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce, and Cabell Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. Audy is also a past member of The Marshall University Foundation, West Virginia Law Institute, West Virginia University College of Law Development Council, Communities in Schools of Cabell County, West Virginia Baptist Convention Executive Committee, and a past President of the Greater Huntington Area Estate Planning Council. In 2011, he was named a Rising Star by West Virginia Super Lawyers.
In addition to his legal career, Audy has been actively involved in the Heritage Farm Foundation. Established by his parents, A. Michael and Henriella Perry, the Heritage Farm Foundation inspires the people of Appalachia to recognize their potential greatness by understanding the creativity and ingenuity of their forefathers. He also co-authored and published a book based on his life at the farm, titled Faith, Family, Friends & Farm (Stories of and from Heritage Farm Museum & Village).
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Order of the Coif
- West Virginia Law Review, managing editor
- West Virginia Wesleyan College (B.A., summa cum laude, 1993)
- West Virginia
- Ohio (inactive)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce, board member
- Cabell Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau, board member
- The Marshall University Foundation, past board member
- West Virginia Law Institute, past board member
- West Virginia University College of Law Development Council, past board member,
- Communities in Schools of Cabell County, past board member
- West Virginia Baptist Convention Executive Committee, past board member
- Greater Huntington Area Estate Planning Council, past President
- Chambers USA®: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Corporate/Commercial
- Best Lawyers®
- Trust and Estates
- West Virginia Rising Star®