Brad is known for his insightful analyses of public finance projects from both economic and legal perspectives. He serves as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel, bank counsel and special counsel.
With more than 17 years of experience in public finance, Brad has been serving as counsel in the following areas: government finance, school finance, 501(c)(3)/health care finance, economic/industrial development finance and municipal leasing. He handles both governmental and conduit transactions and is regularly called upon to address governmental and quasi-governmental councils, boards and authorities on public finance issues.
He has served as a speaker at meetings of state and local government entities, including the State of Ohio, counties, municipalities, treasurers, trustees and the Ohio Municipal League.
Brad began his legal career performing arbitrage rebate calculations in the tax department.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Moot Court
- Xavier University (B.S.B.A., 1992)
- Association of Governmental Leasing and Finance, board member (2007 - 2013)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Bond Attorneys' Workshop panelist (2008 - present)
- Xavier University, Board of Executive Advisors for Economics (2009 - present)
- Chase College of Law, Transactional Law Center Board of Advisors (2010 - present)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Rising Star by Cincinnati Law and Politics Magazine (2005, 2006)
- Cincy Leading Lawyer by Cincy Business Magazine, Government / Public Finance (2006 - 2014)
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (2005)
- Potter Stewart Inns of Court
- Cincy Leading Lawyers, Cincy Magazine