Branson focuses his commercial litigation practice on representing financial institutions and other creditors in the areas of commercial loan workouts, front-end loan documentation, foreclosures, receiverships, consumer and business bankruptcies, Uniform Commercial Code matters, and various other creditors’ rights issues. He also has experience representing court-appointed receivers in all types and sizes of real estate and business liquidation actions, as well as a wide variety of other individual and business clients in matters involving landlord-tenant law, real estate law, business law, and general commercial litigation.
From 2004-2011, while completing his undergraduate and law school studies, Branson served as an infantry rifleman in the United States Marine Corps. During his time in the Marines, Branson attained the rank of sergeant and was deployed to various corners of the globe, including a combat deployment to southern Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in 2010-2011. He now lives with his wife and two children in Liberty Township, where he is very active in the community, including serving as board member of the Lakota Sports Organization and coaching his children’s youth sports teams.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Miami University (B.A., 2007)
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- Lakota Sports Organization, Board member
- Ohio Rising Stars ® (2017-2019, 2022)