Brett represents major manufacturing companies, interstate trucking companies, food processing, retail and institutional clients. He has been named a Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist by the Ohio State Bar Association under the guidelines of the supreme court.
Prior to joining the firm, Brett served as vice president of Buckingham, Doolittle and Burroughs Board of Managers. Earlier in his career, he worked for two years as a staff attorney for the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1981)
- Miami University (A.B., 1978)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio, Workers' Compensation trustee
- Stefanie's Champions, Steering Committee
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Ohio Super Lawyers® (2004 - present)
- Best Lawyers® (1995 - present)
- "Lawyer of the Year" in Columbus for Workers' Compensation Law - Employers (2013)
- Top Lawyers by Columbus CEO magazine (2014)