Chandler works with a variety of clients to handle employment-related litigation matters. Specifically, she focuses on defending companies and supervisors in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, tort, and contract cases. She has experience in matters involving Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the National Labor Relations Act, and state Human Rights Acts. She also has experience counseling clients through pre-litigation employment issues, as well as drafting employee handbooks and policies and other employment contracts.
She received her J.D. from the West Virginia University College of Law, where she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Advanced Labor Law and the ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Advanced Labor Law
- ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
- West Virginia University (B.A., 2016)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia