Christen's focuses on defending employers in workers' compensation matters, both in administrative hearings and in court proceedings. She previously participated in an externship for John D. Holschuh, district judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2005)
- Order of the Curia
- Capital University Law Review, executive articles editor
- CALI Award
- Miami University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2001)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association