David is a commercial litigation attorney who focuses his practice on creditors’ rights, banking litigation, and real estate disputes. He has experience representing financial institutions in litigation involving commercial loans, secured transactions, and lender liability issues arising from violations of the FDCPA, RESPA, TILA, and FCRA. He also has experience advising and defending companies in a variety of general civil litigation matters.
Prior to becoming an attorney, David gained valuable experience as a summer law clerk for Judge William Lawrence of the Southern District of Indiana.
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2018)
- Dean’s List (Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Spring 2017)
- Emory Bankruptcy Development Journal
- Indiana University (B.S., 2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana