Ed has represented more than one out of every four of Ohio's 611 school districts.
Much of his contact with Ohio school districts involves preparation of tax levy and bond issuance proceedings. He assists dozens of clients annually with replacement, renewal and new money tax levies, income tax, emergency, combination and permanent improvement levies.
As bond counsel for many of Ohio's traditional governmental issuers, Ed enjoys existing relationships with the cities of Newark, Oxford, Cambridge and Chillicothe and the counties of Ottawa, Fayette, Crawford, Wyandot, Lorain, and Hardin.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1982)
- University of Scranton (B.S., summa cum laude, 1979)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Ohio State High School Mock Trial Program, volunteer judge
- Moritz College of Law Moot Court Competition, volunteer judge
- Moritz College Lawrence Negotiation Competition, volunteer judge
- Central Ohio Top Lawyers (Avvo) (2018)
- Best Lawyers® Public Finance Law
- Top Lawyers by Columbus CEO magazine (2018)
- Peer Review Rating AV by Martindale-Hubbell