Greg focuses on real estate and business law. He is experienced in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. He regularly handles the leasing of commercial property representing both landlords and tenants and counsels buyers and sellers in all phases of the purchase, sale and development of commercial real estate.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2001)
- University of Dayton Law Review, research editor (2000 - 2001)
- CALI Awards (Top Grade) in Administrative Law; Commercial Drafting; UCC-1 (Sales); UCC-2 (Commercial Paper); UCC-3 (Secured Transactions); Basic Real Estate Transactions; and Constitutional Law
- Ohio University (B.B.A., cum laude, 1998)
- Business Pre-Law and Finance
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association