Laurie focuses her practice on the False Claims Act and qui tam litigation. She also has extensive experience in environmental litigation matters, including environmental enforcement actions seeking RCRA civil penalties.
She has defended clients in banking and financial services litigation, including litigation involving check and electronic funds transactions.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Wright State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Rising Star® for General Litigation