Madison is a corporate attorney with experience researching and utilizing the most effective search techniques to receive quality results.
She earned her J.D. from University of Dayton School of Law, where she gained experience writing and editing as a comment editor for the University of Dayton Law Review. During law school, Madison was an extern for Judge Sharon Ovington of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019)
- Leadership Honors Program participant
- Dayton Law Review, comment editor (2018 - 2019), staff writer (2017 - 2018)
- CALI Award for Excellence: Legal Research and Writing, Externship
- Research Assistant for Professor Thaddeus Hoffmeister
- Rider University (B.S., 2015)