Madison focuses her practice on tort litigation. She worked previously as a staff attorney with the Kentucky Court of Appeals, and has experience drafting motions, proposed court orders, and appellate briefs; researching and writing legal memoranda; researching medical literature for malpractice claims; and summarizing depositions.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Kentucky Law Journal, Vol. 107 online content editor
- Rutledge, Best Brief for the Appellant
- C.A.L.I. Award: Litigation Skills
- University of Kentucky (B.A., summa cum laude, 2016)