Matthew is a patent attorney whose experience includes preparing and prosecuting domestic and foreign patent applications in the electro-mechanical field. Specifically, he has extensive experience working with clients in the consumer products, medical, and automotive industries, including HVAC, safety, engine, and manufacturing systems. He provides patentability, infringement, and validity opinions for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small start-ups. He also provides litigation support for patent infringement cases by preparing infringement claim charts and analyses.
His background includes a B.S. in applied engineering sciences from Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Michigan State University (B.S., 2012)
- Applied Engineering Sciences
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan, Intellectual Property Section
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- Detroit Regional Chamber