Paige focuses her practice on commercial finance. She counsels commercial lenders, individuals, and business owners in all aspects of financial transactions, including financing and leasing. She reviews contracts, agreements, and other negotiable documents and advises clients of desirable modifications to protect and advance client interests.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., cum laude, 2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association