Paige focuses her practice on commercial finance, general corporate and real estate matters. She counsels commercial lenders, individuals, and business owners in all aspects of financial transactions, including real estate financing, acquisitions, leasing, title review, SBA lending and asset-based lending. She reviews contracts, agreements, and other negotiable documents, and advises clients on desirable modifications to protect and advance their interests. Paige also has experience drafting and negotiating business and real estate acquisitions, as well as forming business entities and preparing corporate organizational documents.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., cum laude, 2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association