Sue represents all forms of business entities in organizational, operational and transactional matters. Her practice involves mergers, acquisitions and related due diligence, business dissolutions and liquidations, and structuring, negotiating and preparing a variety of business documents and agreements. Sue also represents lenders and borrowers in commercial real estate matters, including acquisition, financing, leasing, and disposition of property, and related title insurance and survey review.
In the commercial finance area, Sue's practice focuses on representing mortgage lenders and borrowers under various government-sponsored entity programs, particularly Freddie Mac and HUD. Sue also helps clients with negotiating and drafting their loan commitments, and in loan servicing and asset management issues.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., with honors, 1986)
- Ohio State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section Council
- Columbus Bar Association
- Lifeline of Ohio, Medical Advisory Board
- Nationwide Children's Hospital, Family Advisory Council
- Best Lawyers©
- Commercial Litigation