Sarah Mattingly is a member of our Corporate Department. She focuses her practice in the areas of commercial litigation and banking and finance law, including bankruptcy, foreclosure, workouts and secured transactions.
Sarah litigates on behalf of clients in both state and federal courts. Known for her understanding of commercial law, her cases range from bankruptcy matters to lender liability defense. Sarah’s clients especially appreciate her continued communication, so they are always aware of the progress of their matters.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Centre College (B.A., 2008)
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Western District of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Commerce Lexington Ambassador
- Central Kentucky American Inn of Courts
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Association
- CLE Committee, Fayette County Bar Association
- Fundraising Committee, Opportunity for Work & Learning (OWL)
- Selected for the Kentucky Rising Star® List