COVID-19 Impact on Health Care Providers: Preparing to Reopen and Funding Opportunities Update
The COVID-19 public health emergency appears to be entering a new phase, and indications are that health care providers will “re-open” soon. This webinar will provide guidance on how all health care providers, including hospitals, physician groups, ambulatory surgical centers, and skilled nursing facilities can prepare to re-open or ramp operations up so that they can hit the ground running when permitted by government entities. In the meantime, health care providers continue to struggle financially, and this webinar will review the status of certain funding opportunities that offer a potential life raft to health care organizations.
Join our panel discussion as we outline business and legal strategies to help you prepare to ramp up your health care operations and continue to navigate the financial impact of this global crisis, including:
- Implementation of new workplace policies necessary to re-start or ramp up in-person healthcare services;
- Guidance on re-starting elective surgeries;
- Telehealth strategies in anticipation of a return to in-person visits;
- Review of the distribution of the first $30 billion of the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund;
- Status of the additional $70 billion under the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund;
- Update on the Paycheck Protection Program; and
- Update on “Phase 4” Stimulus Package.