Jacqueline focuses her practice on an assortment of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation, corporate governance, banking law, and a variety of other general corporate matters.
She has transactional experience working with large and small clients in a number of industries, and has advised clients from the earliest stages of business formation to exit strategies and merger processes. Jacqueline has also guided clients through the frequently murky waters of regulatory compliance and the issues that can arise.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, she gained experience working on various issues both in the private and public sectors. During law school, she served as managing editor of the University of Dayton Law Review and was a member of the Civil Law Clinic. She graduated magna cum laude with multiple CALI awards, notably in International Business Transactions, Appellate Advocacy, and Legal Research and Writing.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- University of Dayton Law Review, managing editor (2015 - 2016) and board member
- Dean’s fellow (2014 - 2015)
- Presidential scholar
- Indiana University (B.A., 2013)
- Political Science & Philosophy
- Criminal Justice
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Business & Corporate Law Committee vice chair
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Admissions Committee
- OneSight, corporate secretary
- 100 Wise Women, Selection Committee
- Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio