Tamara has experience in trademark issues such as licensing, domain names, unfair competition, trademark clearance, prosecution, maintenance and oppositions and cancellations. She counsels clients throughout trademark proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and works with foreign counsel handling trademark issues for U.S. clients.
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2006)
- DePaul University (B.A., 2001)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- International Trademark Association