We strive for multiple perspectives in our firm and among our summer associates. Diverse voices and worldview ensure we are providing our clients with comprehensive counsel from varying viewpoints, which is critical in an ever-changing business climate.
Dinsmore’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is embedded into the firm’s culture and is a fundamental component of our mission.
We pursue diverse perspectives to contribute to better results and successes inside the firm and for our clients. Our commitment comes with an understanding of how to fully integrate differences, and it extends beyond engaging our clients to our employees and communities as well.
We continuously strive to expand, improve and promote diversity within the legal profession. Dinsmore is on the front line of this issue with leadership that includes Diversity Committee Chairman Marty Dunn, also recognized in Savoy Magazine’s Most Influential Black Lawyers list.
Dinsmore values and promotes diversity in the workplace, the profession and the community. Internal initiatives to drive diversity within the firm include:
- Dinsmore Women’s Initiative
- Diverse Attorney Advancement Program
- Minority Attorney Affinity Group
- In Law and Equity: Dinsmore's LGBTQ Affinity Group
- Strategic Innovation Council
In addition, we have partnered with, and continue to support, several organizations who share our goals of promoting diversity, including:
- Corporate Counsel Women of Color
- Women Lawyer's Alliance
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD)
- National Bar Association
- The Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program
- Cincinnati Bar Association Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Opportunity West Virginia
- The Muhammad Ali Center
- North American South Asian Bar Association
- United Way Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Center for Legal Inclusiveness
- National LGBT Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego - Legal Organization for the Advancement of Women
- Louisville Urban League
- Charles W. Anderson, Jr. Bar Association